Triumph King & Queen Seat and Highway Pegs

GeoDiablo

Two Stroke
EDIT: price reductions!!

Bonneville's gone… time to sell the seat and custom highway pegs.

Seat is the King & Queen from Triumph. Lightly used for one season. Perfect condition. $240 includes shipping.

df02d4bf.jpg

4111e4c0.jpg

The highway pegs are a one-off custom fabrication. I designed and made them a few years back. I had them mounted on my 2004 790 Bonneville. These may not work on the EFI Bonnevilles as I understand there is a sensor in the way.

Here's a link to the build thread.

The pegs include a set of OEM passenger footpegs and I'm asking $165 (includes shipping). They are superb and you'll be the only one with a set.

fe9579c0.jpg

Last edited:
Does it include mounting hardware? Or does it mount up using existing hardware? Does it mount on the engine or the frame? When the pegs are folded do they stick out further than the engine case covers or not? I ask because if I somehow drop the bike I dont want these highway pegs to cause further damage.

Last edited:

GeoDiablo

Two Stroke
I understand the pegs will not work on EFI models.

The pegs mount via the front engine mount bolt. The pegs are slightly wider than the cases in the folded position. Check the build thread link for more information and pictures of the setup.

Masks!

Scooter
Hi, I'm interested in both the seat and the pegs. For some odd reason it won't let me send you a PM so please e-mail me [email protected].

I'm curious what the total length on the pegs are, and what kind of sweet deal will you give me on both the seat and pegs. I'm in Cleveland, OH so not too far to ship :C

thanks, Mike