Triumph in Vegas

drlapo

Hooligan
I'm considering flying to Vegas in May to buy 2 Bonnevilles and ride them back to Ct
One for each of my sons, I don't need another bike.
Doug and I will fly out and Dan will fly in from Hawaii, if he can get leave
we'll need to rent 2 bikes too as there will be 5 of us and only one lives out there and has a bike, we want to tour the southwest for a week or so before we head back east
are there any good dealers in or around LV that will rent a couple of bikes and do a deal on another 2?

Last edited:

Flaco

750cc
, we want to tour the southwest for a week or so before we head back east
If it happens for you and your son's and if you trek through southern AZ (Tucson AZ area) we would love to accommodate you with rides and comaraderie if it happens… We know the area!
I bought a '05 BB for my youngest son last year…
Pretty cool to carry on the flame…
Won't it be cold and snowy in CT this time of year?
Be safe and good luck!
Allin...

drlapo

Hooligan
$114!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they offer a kiss with that ass fucking!!! Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no kidding, 3 bikes for 5 days is going to cost me $1800!!
then there's the air fare for 3 and lodging and food and fuel
this is my retirement vacation so why am I paying for all this?

Flaco

750cc
Ship 'em then, and save some dead presidents…
Mo' monies saved for mods and fair weather riding...

drlapo

Hooligan
shipping 2 bikes from CT can cost around $800
I'll stil lhave to rent one for the son from Hawaii + air fare
for another couple of $ I'll use their bikes
I hope to get out for less than $5000
my last vacation was in 1997

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I got the easy solution for you....just make your money back at the blackjack table!!! EVERYBODY does it when they vacation at Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds you are buying 2 bikes and renting 2? I bet they would cut you a hell of a deal on two rentals if you walked in and bought two.

Oxblood

750cc
Shoot if you just need one I'd loan you my 07 for a week. Would need to figure out if there was some sort of short term insurance he could carry.

::Oxblood

drlapo

Hooligan
Sounds you are buying 2 bikes and renting 2? I bet they would cut you a hell of a deal on two rentals if you walked in and bought two.

back in 07 I bought 3 new Triumphs in one deal then went back for another in 08 then another in 11
I got some good deals