Triumph Black City Bags

Bought some city bags from a guy and just don't really like my bike with bags on it.

One of them is brand new, never opened. The other was mounted on a bike by the previous owner for a few months. It has very little signs of ever being used. Maybe a couple tiny blemishes, but nothing bad.

They come with all the mounting hardware and everything.

I paid something like $425. I'm not looking to make money and normally I'd store these away and just keep them, but I just had to "lend" my brother nearly $2k after he lost his house to get into an apartment. Let me tell you, that hurts a frugal chap like myself and since I'm never going to use these bags, getting some cash for them would ease the sting a bit.

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm in Kingston, MA and can ship for free if we just come to an agreement on the price.

Thanks again guys, and thanks to the boss for hosting a forum that will allow me to make a deal happen. We should all probably kick something back eh?

MJL1961

Scooter
City bags/mounts

... I could come up with $300 for 'em. (Not trying to 'low-ball' ya). I hope you sell them for more, but if you don't get a better offer, that's what i can do ( retired/fixed income).

MJL1961

Scooter
Jim, i purchased these a week ago and paid you via paypal. I've send multiple messages to you & i still don't have a tracking number. If i don't here from you WITH TRACKING INFO by 3:00PM today (Thursday, 23 jan), i will expect a prompt refund through Pay Pal.

We just got our power back, so I'm checking the forum for the first time in a while. Let me know when you get them and if everything is good to go.

Thanks bud.