Triumph Big Kahuna

ggRAT

Street Tracker
Spent some time at the [URL="http://www.roadatlanta.com/ev_ama.lassos]Triumph Big Kahuna[/URL] at Road Atlanta on Saturday.
Attached are a few pictures. It's a beautiful track.

Attachments

• Photo4.jpg
    Photo4.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo10.jpg
    Photo10.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0

RumRunner

Street Tracker
Greg,

I wish I could have made it over with you & John but I didn't make it back in to town until Sunday morning. The racing was great, and the Cafe Racer Village was cool (even if they did tear down too early for my liking)

Doug

ggRAT

Street Tracker
Doug,
My disappointment was not being able to hang around for the FREE parade lap at the end of the day. Road Atlanta deferred the $25 fee for Triumph owners to ride a lap or two around the circuit.
GG

RumRunner

Street Tracker
Doug,
My disappointment was not being able to hang around for the FREE parade lap at the end of the day. Road Atlanta deferred the $25 fee for Triumph owners to ride a lap or two around the circuit.
GG

They did the same thing Sunday morning, and I got there about 25 minutes too late. I didn't know they were doing it otherwise I would have just left the house a little earlier.

We had a Great ride on Saturday up to NC, told John afterwards he should have twisted your arm to get you out there with us.