Tors

Jason W

moped
I have checked but just wanted to see if anyone has any new opinions. just picked up a 2013 Thruxton, going in for 500 mile service in a couple weeks and going to upgrade exhaust to TORS. Do not want anything loud, riden Harleys for the past 8-9 years, so I am over it. Just want opinions of sound quality and performance. I will be adding a K&N filter and removing snorkel at the same time as well as getting it tuned.
Thanks in advance
Also.....opinion on removing air injection system.

Motley

750cc
The TORs have a nice deep tone, but without being obnoxious. Breathing a bit better will help the performance some, it won't tear yer arms off, but it ought to be noticeable. Enjoy.

neuroboy

750cc
Just FYI- I have a pair that I'm looking to get rid of after picking up a pair of EMGOs. I'm happy to let them go for less than I'm seeing them go for online.

Jason W

moped
Got the Tors, pulled out the snorkel, put a K&N filter in and stuffed a marble in the air hose. Dealer tuned it yesterday. No popping and a noticable gain in power. Quiet at idle and nomal riding but it opens up when you twist the throttle. Very pleased with the set-up.