TORS Tune?

Jason W

moped
2013 Thruxton with TORS, K&N filter and snorkel removed. All I really want to do at this point. Had the dealer do the basic TORS tune last week. Afterwards developed a slight pop on decel starting around 2500rpm, also a flat spot 3000-4000 rpm on slow exceleration. Did the 20 minute autotune this morning and it seemed to help the flat spot somewhat, however still popping. Do not want to do the ECU tune now, maybe a little later. Would one of the other Arrow tunes help with this, possibly richen it up some. AI is still in place but plugged.
Thanks for any input as far as the other factory tune options.
Jason

I found that until I had totally removed ai and O2 sensors and installed a appropriate map I still had the popping happening kind of liked it though on a shortish trip. I strongly suggest you contact mike at TTP he may be able to explain and help u more he is a guru. What I can say is the popping is the detonation of I burnt fuel in the exhaust so if you richen it up it may get worse? Best of luck but I would contact triumph twin performance and ask them, EFI bikes can be tricky little buggers

Cheers Ben

curezee

Street Tracker
TuneECU is your friend. Do some reading. It really is great and you cannot beat the price. I did full AI and 02 removal. I put a bellmouth in and removed restrictor plate and then added preds. Without TuneECU I would have been severely disappointed and making a couple trips to the dealer.

Jason W

moped
UPDATE
Went by dealer this morning, updated tune to Arrow 2 into 2 tune. No flat spots and decel popping eleminated. Bike is very responsive and pulls strong.