Top 10 M/bike movies

Dave

Street Tracker
Your kidding right?

Not really. At least it's a movie based on motorcycles and riding, not just a movie that happens to have one or two bikes in it. Besides, it's a comedy.

"When we drink our piss, we drink it cold!"

Very much doubt if will be top 10 but looking through the 2 buck box yesterday at a shop, I came across a double feature DVD
CC and company (follow up 2 cc rider) and Evil knievel. Will let you know if any good.

MattRat

TT Racer
I know it's the first listed on that site, but the 007 bike chase on the BMW is one of my favorites...probably because I'd love to have Michelle Yeoh climbing all over me while riding...

KingBear

Hooligan
Seems to me like there's a big difference between a "motorcycle movie" which makes me think the story or action revolves around characters who ride motorcycles throughout a significant portion of the flick, and a movie in which a character or two might be seen riding a motorcycle from time to time.

In my opinion Easy Rider, On Any Sunday, Worlds Fastest Indian, Motorcycle Diaries, Roadside Prophet, and Hell Ride all qualify. The Great Escape probably doesn't qualify based on the screen time the motorcycles get, but since the motorcycle footage is so incredibly cool I don't see how you couldn't include it, and by that same standard I wouldn't include Wild Hogs because, well, you know...

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
Seems to me like there's a big difference between a "motorcycle movie" which makes me think the story or action revolves around characters who ride motorcycles throughout a significant portion of the flick, and a movie in which a character or two might be seen riding a motorcycle from time to time.

In my opinion Easy Rider, On Any Sunday, Worlds Fastest Indian, Motorcycle Diaries, Roadside Prophet, and Hell Ride all qualify. The Great Escape probably doesn't qualify based on the screen time the motorcycles get, but since the motorcycle footage is so incredibly cool I don't see how you couldn't include it, and by that same standard I wouldn't include Wild Hogs because, well, you know...

Dude, Wild Hogs is an instant classic! Who said it had to be serious?

450wh1280x102401xn5.jpg

appletattoo.jpg

What about Ghost Rider?:eeek:

Jim :cool:

Last edited:
Your not thinking The Leather Boys are you?
Actually that is the one. He still raves on about it being great. I would love to see it but have only seen the small clips available on u tube. I did watch Ballad of Andy Crocker tho. Stars a young 10 million dollar man. Now that does have a lot of Bonneville in it.
watched "Never let go" as well. Not much footage of bikes at all just the start really

Last edited:
What about "stone"
Forgot all about that piece of crap, must admit the bike stuff on that was great and i really enjoyed. I must get that for sure. I am becoming a B movie addict! jeez hope I dont end up in a closet in Bangkok with my testacles tied up

MattRat

TT Racer
I hereby nominate "Stone Cold" starring Brian "the Boz" Bosworth as the greatest bike movie of all time. Such quality acting.

CAST%20-%20JOE%20HUFF.jpg

MPW-37362

Greatest movies where badass motorcycles were in it:

Matrix--Speed Triple
Matrix Reloaded--Ducati 916
The Dark Knight--MV Augusta
The Great Escape-Triumph TR6

Great Motorcycle Movies:
On Any Sunday (I know, its a documentary, but still a cult classic)
Easy Rider
World's Fastest Indian
The Wild One
Wild Hogs (I actually enjoyed it)...it was pretty damn funny...especially since it involved Harley Davidsons :p....if it were Triumphs, I would be ashamed

second that

Right you are Boof
'Stone' has got to be up there. Lots of flaws but a classic bike movie - worth seeing just for the 1970's early jap bikes roaring around Sydney Eastern suburbs.

Attachments

• stone.jpg
    stone.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0