Tonight's the Night!

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Do yourselves a favour and try and catch a telecast of the 3rd and final State of Origin Rugby League match between the Queensland Maroons and the New South Wales Blues. It will be the match of the year! The two teams are 1 - 1 and this IS the decider!!

Whether you're in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Europe or Asia, if there is a TV Network in your area relaying the telecast, take a look.

If you like your sport rough and fast with BIG fit guys trying to knock each other's blocks off (without all the padding) DO NOT MISS IT!

Blues to win!!

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Queensland 34 def. NSW 24

WTF happened in the first half?????

I knew NSW was in trouble when Greg Bird came off on interchange 3/4 of the way thru the first half and as he walked off he looked at the trainer and said, "Fuck me". This summed up what the whole team must've been thinking when Qld went up 24-nil thru absolute power football.

Congratulations to Queensland. We had no answer to the overwhelming amount of possession they had in the first half.

Still a great game and I'm happy. It lived up to all the hype. Super fast and super tough. Shame about Thurston. Don't think he'll play again this year.

Tezza, Grassy, there's always next year!!

Wobb

rogersbm

Scooter
Great result, Maroons!!

Now all I need is some dry weather this weekend to get the bike [Bonnie SE 2010] out - I need to see if the Staintunes sound as good as they did last week!

wobblygong

Street Tracker
great game. What a way to send Lockyer off

Great result, Maroons!!

Now all I need is some dry weather this weekend to get the bike [Bonnie SE 2010] out - I need to see if the Staintunes sound as good as they did last week!

Yes, it was a great game and a good result especially if you look at the world thru maroon coloured glasses. (Which, do I dare say it, the referee last night was).

What Staintunes do you have on your Bonnie rogersbm? Peashooters or reverse cone?

rogersbm

Scooter
Wobblygong

I have what Staintune describe as 'low rise reverse cone' mufflers. I'm niot really sure what the difference is between a reverse cone and a peashooter. Many of the Anyway, mine look very similar to the standard mufflers but sound considerably better! I have a Norman Hyde centre stand on the bike and there were no problems fitting the new mufflers on. I'm still not sure that I have the right mapping for the mufflers - there is a loud backfire on the over run, but the dealer tells me all is OK.

Why does someone from Wagga Wagga barrack for Qld? Simple, I was born in Townsville [quite some time ago!].

Cheers
Buck

KingBear

Hooligan
Rugby season ended for me when BYU lost the national title game to Cal six weeks ago. It was the fifth time in six years we finished second, and Cal's 26th title. We beat them once back in '09.

Maybe next time. :eek:

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Wobblygong

I have what Staintune describe as 'low rise reverse cone' mufflers. I'm niot really sure what the difference is between a reverse cone and a peashooter. Many of the Anyway, mine look very similar to the standard mufflers but sound considerably better! I have a Norman Hyde centre stand on the bike and there were no problems fitting the new mufflers on. I'm still not sure that I have the right mapping for the mufflers - there is a loud backfire on the over run, but the dealer tells me all is OK.

Why does someone from Wagga Wagga barrack for Qld? Simple, I was born in Townsville [quite some time ago!].

Cheers
Buck

Buck,
If there's a loud backfire on over-run, I would suggest incorrect mapping on your EFI. My '02 Bonnie is carbied and I don't know much about the EFI.

This is what most people regard as peashooter muffler (Staintune call them teardrop).
Triumph_Bonneville_Teardrop_Mufflers_closeup.jpg

These are the Reverse cone muffler.
Triumph_Bonneville_Reverse_Cone.jpg

One can't help where one was born. :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Rod

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Rugby season ended for me when BYU lost the national title game to Cal six weeks ago. It was the fifth time in six years we finished second, and Cal's 26th title. We beat them once back in '09.

Maybe next time. :eek:

Barry,
If you're a true supporter, you'll stick with your team through good times and bad.:cheer:

Grassy53

Scooter
Queensland 34 def. NSW 24

WTF happened in the first half?????

I knew NSW was in trouble when Greg Bird came off on interchange 3/4 of the way thru the first half and as he walked off he looked at the trainer and said, "Fuck me". This summed up what the whole team must've been thinking when Qld went up 24-nil thru absolute power football.

Congratulations to Queensland. We had no answer to the overwhelming amount of possession they had in the first half.

Still a great game and I'm happy. It lived up to all the hype. Super fast and super tough. Shame about Thurston. Don't think he'll play again this year.

Tezza, Grassy, there's always next year!!

Wobb

Yeah Wobbly, always next year. Still got the Reds to play in the final Saturday night.
QLD teams are going well at the moment. ....except for, Ahem.. the Lions...and Titans.
Rob