Time for a Tang Rant

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
:mad2::kick:

It SHOULD be set in stone that a Meriden logo Triumph should never be put on a Hinckley Trumpet. I equate doing this as same as someone gluing a fake kick starter to a side panel on a Hinckley. Bad...very very very very very bad. For shame.

:chair::hurt:

Rant over

KingBear

Hooligan
Yeah, and what's up with new generation strap-hangers wearing the old skool Triumph T-shirts?! Friggin' posers.
16740_165949911988_528346988_2931303_1163625_n.jpg

Roger

Street Tracker
It SHOULD be set in stone that a Meriden logo Triumph should never be put on a Hinckley Trumpet. I equate doing this as same as someone gluing a fake kick starter to a side panel on a Hinckley. Bad...very very very very very bad. For shame.

Rant over

I have to agree on the fake kick start. As for putting an old badge on a new bike, I just think that it wouldn't fit properly on the tank. I like the new Hinckley badge but I also have thought about removing it and having a old Triumph type sticker made up to replace it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, posing as a door gets his knob shot off.

There are worse things out there that people are doing to their vehicles. :huh:

:wtf:

Busa.jpg

busasomeonekillme.jpg

What a complete waste of time, effort and money.

100_0807.jpg

This guy here needs to scrape the bacon strip out of his shorts everytime he even thinks of cracking the throttle. Just look at the colour on this thing. He wants to be seen.

Boss_Hoss_Rad.jpg

This one is almost genius but the cheap-assed nature of it negates the wow factor.

funny_fixes_rednecks_dumpaday_8.jpg

This one is so south of the border.

top_10_worst_DIY_car_repairs_air_conditioning_re.jpg

And a canadian trailer trash tuner. Figures too, it has Saskatchewan plates on it.

115062.jpg