Tiger Accessories?

scolepdx

Scooter
Hey gang,

Just made the switch from a Scrambler to a Tiger this week and I have no idea of where to look for accessories online, I'd love some suggestions. Staring all over with a blank canvas haha.

I got a 2009 Tiger, white.

Thanks,

taw1126

Scooter
How was the switch from Scrambler to Tiger?

Up until a week or two ago I was considering doing the exact same thing to get some long distance, overnight touring capability (the 2010 Tiger SE is my personal favorite...with white a close second). The reality is that I'd only be able to do a trip like that maybe five days out of the year; in the end I couldn't justify the additional $ and as much as I like the Tiger, I think the Scrambler has more character.

Best of both...

How was the switch from Scrambler to Tiger?

Up until a week or two ago I was considering doing the exact same thing to get some long distance, overnight touring capability (the 2010 Tiger SE is my personal favorite...with white a close second). The reality is that I'd only be able to do a trip like that maybe five days out of the year; in the end I couldn't justify the additional $ and as much as I like the Tiger, I think the Scrambler has more character.

Best of both worlds: kept the Bonnie and got a Tiger. Love the looks and character of the Bonnie (24K miles in less than 2 years) but unless I am going riding with other Bonnie riders I find I tend to vote for the Tiger with my ignition key when I go out to the garage. The 1050 triple is a wonderful engine and, with a Powercone, sounds fantastic.