This MOFO is probably DEAD already!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I'm really convinced people just aren't wired correctly these days. I could see lane splitting in that situation with that traffic, but not at near those damn speeds.

DandyDoug

750cc
Yep, that's exactly what we need to encourage more of these moron's so we can all lose our riding privledge sooner.:hung:
Stupid , just plain stupid.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Mo-fucking-ron. I'd contemplate sacrificing a quarter panel to take him out.

Easy13

Street Tracker
Crazy? Yep.
Stupid? Without doubt.
Talented riding? Well...yeah.
I gotta watch that shit again!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Talented riding? Well...yeah.

Dude there was NOTHING admirable about that shit. Squids like that give us slowpokes on our bonnies and every other rider out there a bad rep with the cagers. There is nothing admirable or talented about acclerating up on one into oncoming high speed traffic. Sadly, he's probably likely to kill someone else who freaks seeing his stupid ass shit on the road and overreacting to cause a pile-up before he takes himself out. I just hope he takes himself out before he breeds, so we can have a little natural selection action going on.

strokerlmt

now you why our insurance rates are so high. the salvage yards are full of broken bits of plastic and bent frames from assholes like this guy.....
LMT

jphickory

Banned
Dude there was NOTHING admirable about that shit. Squids like that give us slowpokes on our bonnies and every other rider out there a bad rep with the cagers. There is nothing admirable or talented about acclerating up on one into oncoming high speed traffic. Sadly, he's probably likely to kill someone else who freaks seeing his stupid ass shit on the road and overreacting to cause a pile-up before he takes himself out. I just hope he takes himself out before he breeds, so we can have a little natural selection action going on.

Stupid? Yes. Talented? Yes. I bet 99% of riders do not have the skills and reactions to handle their bike like that.

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Actually that is pretty fun in real life... used to do that every year up until about 12 years ago, on the interstate goin through Orlando, on the way to bike week (Daytona). The cars going about 15-20 mph don't have time to react to the speeding motorcycle, by the time they notice what happened the bike is long gone.

Just stating the point of view of the rider in the vid..... The last time I sat in jail for this kind of stupid shit got me to thinkin that maybe ridin/actin like that might be Wrong and I was gettin too old for this shit...
I finally got my drivers license back about 6 years ago, I think I'm goin to abide from now on...

... But it's hard not too :motorbike2:

mikenva

Rocker
I think hedge learned from that guy lol.Makes me think back a few years to I-81 IN PA.I wish I had a pic of that womans face when hedge split those 2 cars ,that crazy fucker got to love him.