Thinking Of Predator Pipes for Bonne 2009 SE

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
I am thinking of getting some predator pipes for my new bonneville 2009/10 se but I am unsure as to what is involved with a changeover for them. I have done some minor cosmetic mods since getting the bike inclusive of pop up fuel cap, cmc joker machine choke, led replacement for instrument cluster, joker machine clutch bracket and new bonneville black clutch cover etc. I don't know what future mods I should do as I am new to the bonneville world so I am open to suggestion but need help. I know that you can simply change the stock pipes nuts and bolts to mount them, but do you have to change airbox etc, and get it re-maped, can you guys please offer me a little advise as it would be greatly appreciated. I live in melbourne australia, so can you recommend also any places I should order them from. Staintunes seem way to expensive as are the arrow pipes. Thanks heaps and I look forward to your advise and replys BenDickens...:headbang2:

:chair::hung:

Also do you guys know what the of DB Output of these pipes is, as I believe the regs in Melbourne Australia are for pipes upto 92 DB are legal. I dont want to spend all the money then get caught out and have to remove them! in this instance I would be better off saving for staintunes $$$$, If you have any specs I would appreciate them heaps all the best guys Ben....

Attachments

• IMGP0561.jpg
    IMGP0561.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
Talk to the guys (or email them) at British Customs. They are very helpful and will hook you up with all the info you need. I deal with Alex most of the time and he has always been great.

I have an '09 EFI and got the Preds and removed the airbox with a kit. Best thing ever. I'll get the remap done at some point but I'm not in a hurry. Runs great. Also have a beemer with opened exhaust and intake without a remap yet and it runs fine too.