The World Cup

The World Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Imagine that we're still alive and moving up a notch. That's more than France can say! :rolleyes:

If we can get past Ghana, we would face S. Korea or Uraguay.. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that we could reach the semi-finals, facing maybe Brazil or the Netherlands..

07black&red

Two Stroke
What's with the horrible calls from the refs? Is this common in this "soccer" game of yours. How bout a little instant replay? Might cut down on the Oscar winning injury performances too....

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Now the Italians are out??? What kind of World Cup is this?? Well, Germany and England are in it and are playing each other I think. What a game that will be.:headbang2:

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I'm disappointed that the US lost, but the friggin way they lose is heart wrenching. CRAP!! anyway, since Ghana is the only African team I'm not too bummed.

Being the Anglophile i sort of am, GO ENGLAND!! My Triumph likes it but the Cabrio is kinda pissed.

KingBear

Hooligan
How about a link to the hottest WAGs (wives and girlfriends) of World Cup. I came across this link on another unrelated site and thoroughly enjoyed it. *NSFW*

i'll go one better. Holland to take the cup

Still rooting 4 them

attachment.php

Last edited: