the truck of motorcycles?

My bike doesn't ride like any other bike I've ridden. It rides more like a truck?! My Scrambler is much smoother and more comfortable than it used to be - I've had to change my suspension to suit my needs. Now that I've gotten it the way I want it, I'm noticing that the riding characteristics (not handling characteristics) are unlike the other bikes I've tried recently. In the last few months, I've tried a dirtbike (DZ), 3 dual sports (Tiger, KTR & Supermotard) and two road bikes: Speed triple, T-bird). I couldn't wait to get back on my bike.

Maybe I just wanted a ride that was closer to the comfort of a car's ride? A big car? An SUV?

Does your Scrambler remind you of any cars you've owned or ridden in? Mine is really starting to remind me of a late 90s Jeep Grand Cherokee that my little brother used to own. Unstoppable, comfortable, heavy...

Last edited:

EncoreJoe

Scooter
Dodge Ram or Jeep?

How about the Dodge Ram from the Simon & Simon Detective show?

Or the Jeep that Sarah Conner drove into the mountains of Mexico at the end of the first Terminator movie?

When I'm riding mine, I ride the same places I usually do on my other bike, but I feel like I can go anywhere!

Joe