Texas folk!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
It's time for me to go get my inspection sticker and I was wondering what little points of interest I needed to be concerned with. For instance I am running with no horn and only have one mirror on the left side of the bike. Will these be a factor? What else might I need to concern myself with

brent

Scooter
Yeah, the horn is going to be an issue. Of course, it all just depends on how cool your dealer is.

-brent

Had a bulb horn on one of my rides. It passed? Of course they were laughing like hell when it did.

I remember going through rego on my old PE175N model years ago in New South Wales (Aus) and the dude with the clipboard says..."horn!"...and I yelled at the top of my voice..."Get outta the fuckin way!!!...It scared the shit out of him and then he says..."yeah ok mate, thatl do!!

Cheers,

Bret....:)

buckstoy

Street Tracker
I remember going through rego on my old PE175N model years ago in New South Wales (Aus) and the dude with the clipboard says..."horn!"...and I yelled at the top of my voice..."Get outta the fuckin way!!!...It scared the shit out of him and then he says..."yeah ok mate, thatl do!!

Cheers,

Bret....:)

Nice!!

koifarm

Hooligan
You could always get one of those Conch shell horns and use that, incidentally, those are legal horns for use in sailing craft for bridge opening duty in all of the Intercoastal Waterway bridges.

hankmarx

750cc
In Texas, I know you need one reflector in the very back. I believe you can take the side ones off and pass inspection. Try one of those wingnut license plate bolt reflectors.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Thanks y'all, yea i go the liscense plate reflector wing nuts, but not the reflectors by the horn, I'll just re-install the stock horn, i took it off because it was ugly and was to lazy to put it under the tank.