Tax Disc

koifarm

Hooligan
Santa dropped off a repro tax disc and holder, where's the best place to mount those little things....I've got a summer screen in the way of most of the possible mounting locations.

5bassman

Two Stroke
I have one mount on the front brake bolt.
IMG_8703.jpg

KingBear

Hooligan
Here are some British tax discs provided by one of our friends in the UK for you to print to achieve that "authentic" look.

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey Thanks Kingbear!
That helped a lot, was wondering what to put in the little boxes and your post was a good source for info.
I'm headed out to the shop to install the disc and a couple of other goodies santa dropped off then go for a test ride to see how the tax disc affects the aerodynamics of riding. I might have to crank in a couple of turns on the trim tab.
So, I ended up putting the disc on the left front mudguard support (upper) and it looks great there! Test ride generated data and a slight pull to the left over 136 mph but nothing that can't be overcome.

Last edited:

JEnfield

Street Tracker
Koi you better run it on the dyno just to make sure the A/F ratio is not altered. Post a pic so we can check it out.

Jimmy

koifarm

Hooligan
Ficpiction

Koi, if we don't see pics, it's fiction.

No problem wolfie, here ya go...
1. Union Jack license plate bolts (2)
2. Union Jack tire valve covers (can't get a good angle on em but use your imagination)
3. Union Jack enameled flag badge, RH side cover.
4. Tax Disc holder

Attachments

• DSCF1164.jpg
    DSCF1164.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1165.jpg
    DSCF1165.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1166.jpg
    DSCF1166.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1168.jpg