T100 seat height...

MKNG TRX

Scooter
I have an '09 T100 and would like to install a Scrambler gel seat (with the white piping). I'd like to know if this would essentially lower the seat height and if so by how much. I also want to make sure the Scrambler seat will fit my T100. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks. Cheers.

Last edited:

Carnation

Street Tracker
Scrambler seat fits just fine. Check the pictures in my album.

I'd say it makes the seat height slightly higher if anything as the seat is totally flat, instead of having a slight dip like the stock Bonnie item. It's also alot more comfortable!

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
+1 on raising the seat. Felt like an inch to my butt. There's no way to really accurately measure it because the shape is different. Try to find a shop that has on in stock and sit on it. They may let you put one on your bike, as it's only two screws.

DIRK

750cc
yes around one inch. the seat goes on the same way. but slightly taller. it does look good on the se with the white piping and flat surface better for the normal height people

biker7

Banned
I have an '09 T100 and would like to install a Scrambler gel seat (with the white piping). I'd like to know if this would essentially lower the seat height and if so by how much. I also want to make sure the Scrambler seat will fit my T100. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks. Cheers.
It will fit your bike fine and raise your seat height in front by 1 inch because it isn't scallloped out like the stock seat...relatively planar.
I too have an '09 T100. Great bike isn't it?
George

Chris in NC

Street Tracker

As said above, it'll fit just fine. If you put a Scrambler seat next to a 50th Anniversary seat, you'll notice the only difference is the painted Triumph script.

There's a Scrambler seat for sale in the Parts section.