Super moto bikes?

Savantjk

Street Tracker
Yea but they provide transport to work and school when God is happier with farmers than cyclists.. I currently am lacking that.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Husky

We have some amazing dual sport opportunities just north of me in the catskills. There are some clubs and loose groups that do "150 mile days" both pavement and advanced dirt riding. I have read many reports of the new Huskies being phenomenal. I have read about the 510 being both a 600 sport bike killer and a great off road bike. Some flaws too, yes, but generally what you read is it's an amazing machine. The best of both worlds, finally. Too good to be true?

Performance aside, I wonder about the character aspect, and other intangibles that make the Bonneville attractive. College tuitions are killing me, so I would have to sell my Bonneville to do this. Not sure the 510 or any hyper active motard is the 'one' to have if you have only one.

But yes, if I could score a dual sport, I would look real hard at that Husky.

Flaco

750cc
Cars lean the wrong way in corners
So true... Never heard that quote... May I use it in casual conversation with all the crazy cagers that tell me that motorcycles are dangerous...?
I have never seen a motorcyclist texting or talking on a cell phone whilst riding...
What does that tell you...
Be safe ya'll...
Carry on...