Stuff

koifarm

Hooligan
One of the things I like the most about this website that I have noticed over the last few years that on the weekends there are almost no posts, maybe one or three but mostly just nothing...
Which, it seems to me, is indicative that the vast majority of the inmates here are out doing what they should be doing and riding the piss out of their motorcycles.....
which is a good thing as far as im concerned....it means there are truly dedicated riders out there who enjoy being on their bikes and not sitting in front of a screen doodling away at nothingness.....
I appreciate that kind of character in a web page and wanted to thank Bonafide for his excellent guidance, forethought and for hosting this whole thing...thanks Bud.....
:rockon:

Not riding, because it's 20 degrees. But I was working in the garage today, building a 350. Now I'm watching hockey, wasting my life away.

But yes, it's a good site.

: )

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I rode yesterday into the mountains as it is unusually warm for this time of year here and taking advantage of it! Best part...it is even warmer today so I am grabbing my oldest boy and we are going to go ride mountain bikes. He has about six more months to hone his skills as we are going dirt bike shopping when we get back. Just checking in here real quick but gotta go...bye! :D

austat2

Scooter
no riding for me still but as soon as i get my bike back i`ll be on it everyday again... BTW this site is great i`ve learned many things here

Roger

Street Tracker
I rode yesterday into the mountains as it is unusually warm for this time of year here ...
You lucky sod! I know you have said that your time in Japan is almost up, but take advantage of it as much as you can :D

Not riding, because it's 20 degrees.
Same.
Now, I'm running a snowblower. It started on the third try after sitting all summer. I last ran it in the spring and put Seafoam in it.

C'mon spring!

whyme

TT Racer
Ditto....60's in NJ..nice day for riding. No sporting clays though....don't get to shot much here in NJ. Every time you turn around another range\shop is shutting down. I'm saving that fun for the Zombie apocolypse anyway.

koifarm

Hooligan
rode today....here abouts it's 83 today....back into shorts and a tee shirt....(not on the bike...atgatt)

strokerlmt

Try to take short trips up Highway One once a week and just watch the ocean go by. Then every 3 -4 months try to get the boys on a one night camp try to a state park for a BBQ and beer. No commuting very little big highway driving.
LMT
Between work and family not much time.

Kiwi

Two Stroke
This talk of the weather closing in for winter for you guys - I feel sorry for you - but not too much because SUMMERS NEARLY HERE for me :cheer: Selfish maybe, but hey I had my winter and deserve it :D 1st rally of the season coming up this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. Time to catch up with a bunch of people I haven't seen since the last rally of last season :cheers::beer::snack:

And yes, great site, small and cosy, no tossers on here, no real shit fights, great information from helpful people. Thanks to all. I don't post all that much but lurk a fair bit and keep up to date.

Right, off to polish the bike to make her respectable for a bunch of bikers in the weekend. Carry on ...

squidsix

Scooter
I ride year round. In the rain, in the snow, in the blistering horrible crushing heat. Whatever.
I don't have a car.
I did notice the same thing about the few posts on weekends. Nice to believe that folks are riding, vice sitting in front of their computers.

MOSES

750cc
Winters almost fully here so I'm back...Although I love riding in Utah (in the Summer) more than almost anything. I sure do miss the 10-11 month riding seasons in Texas !

whyme

TT Racer
no posts on the weekends means that everyone is posting from work during the week!! Get back to work!!

Roger

Street Tracker
Not much riding happening here. Even going outside is a pita. -40 here the past couple days. Truck wouldn't start and had to plug in the block heater just to get it going. So... just doing minor repairs around the house or surfing the web looking at stupid shit. Here's an example:

http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/

Oh ya! If spiders creep you out, don't click that link.

Friday and Saturday the 20 &21 of December are going to be in the mid 60s. I will be riding. Anyone within 75 miles of king George va should be out and putting on miles

slowgator

750cc
Koi Farm

Koi, took a run up to the Outback Crab Shack on SR 13 yesterday; great day for a ride and you know that road is one of the best in our neck of the woods! On the way home we took US 17 and passed a place with a "Koi Farm" sign just off the highway and wondered if that was your place. Is it?

Attachments

• 1470538_10152126747159747_1355541688_n.jpg
    1470538_10152126747159747_1355541688_n.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0