Stretching the legs itching for spring

Wet, Rainy, and sun-breaks. Highs in the low 40's so I went for a short ride to blow out the cobwebs.

I wish I could have kept the exhaust note as the soundtrack, but while using the GoPro Studio software and after converting the video, the original audio for some reason is being extracted. Apparently this is a known issue. Still trying to work my way thru it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbdVtkAvBpE

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
:up: Pretty cool ride you had going on...seemed to be early in the morning to me which is best time to go. Thanks for posting that...I'm still looking at three foot of snow right now. Come on April! :(

Roger

Street Tracker
Thanks for taking time to post that. So west coast! Man, I miss Vancouver. If things work out I can transfer to the Vancouver branch, me and the wife will sell our place here in Edmonton, pack up and head back again. So fed up with the shit cold weather here.

Couple weeks ago, temps were up above 32F, the snow and ice got knocked back real good. Was driving home from an out of town call. In the opposite lanes, some guy on a bike went whizzing by. I thought, you lucky bastard. Not a minute later, in the far ditch, a snowmobile is passing me. I'm doing 60 mph and this guy is passing me. The next day, back to 0F and snow.

brass

Two Stroke
Ya, I feel ya'll.
86 and sunny yesturday, 84 and sunny today.
BUT, my f'in' A/C's broke!:poke: