Steve McQueen T100 SE

Sinkers

Scooter
Hi everyone.

Some of you may know me from the Tiger 1050 site.

I have recently put a deposit down on a Bonneville as above. Sadly I will have to trade the tiger in the process. I don't mind moving down the CC's too much as most of my riding is a commute through 35 sets of traffic lights over 13Km daily. I rarely get the tiger out of third gear so I recon the Bonnie is perfect.

The new model (old T100 with a few extra bits bolted on and a new paint job) well not really a new model but a cooler model is for me as I never carry a pillion passenger either so hopefully insurance will drop too going from group 12 into group 9.

Are there any extras ye would recommend apart from the obvious centre-stand, alarm/immobiliser and lockable fuel cap? Are heated grips a must in Irish weather? Will I be needing a screen or will this just take from the overall look of the bike, etc etc etc............

Suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Ronan.

LoVel

Two Stroke
I have always thought the screen took away from the look of the bike. I added a Rentec rack to my Scrambler after adding the centerstand.

Robby1968

moped
Hi everyone.

Some of you may know me from the Tiger 1050 site.

I have recently put a deposit down on a Bonneville as above. Sadly I will have to trade the tiger in the process. I don't mind moving down the CC's too much as most of my riding is a commute through 35 sets of traffic lights over 13Km daily. I rarely get the tiger out of third gear so I recon the Bonnie is perfect.

The new model (old T100 with a few extra bits bolted on and a new paint job) well not really a new model but a cooler model is for me as I never carry a pillion passenger either so hopefully insurance will drop too going from group 12 into group 9.

Are there any extras ye would recommend apart from the obvious centre-stand, alarm/immobiliser and lockable fuel cap? Are heated grips a must in Irish weather? Will I be needing a screen or will this just take from the overall look of the bike, etc etc etc............

Suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Ronan.
Now I am jealous! I love my Bonnie but the MQueen is awesome. Hopefully you'll be put in prison soon so you can escape on the bonnie! Maybe a few burglaries will do, nothing too dramatic though! Don't kill anyone just in case the escaping part doesn't work out.

Robby1968