Stem clock photos

daleCarlsbad

Scooter
Just a few shots for those looking for some info on these clocks.

Purchased the 30-mm, black face from Clocks4bikes.com

Very good price, quality, and service with a warrenty as well.

IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0012-3.jpg

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
+1 Like that. And my wife says I never care what time it is:)
In a slight hijack. Anyone know how to remove lenses on stock gauges? Some crap was left in there from the factory and it drives me mad.

CAPTDON

Street Tracker
Clock

I always liked the looks of that one. I have to see the time when I need to, & I dont wear a watch. I looked @ those, but the budget didnt compute @ the time, so I bought a bar clip on from Aerostich . Com for $15. Has worked flawless for 2 yrs now . They also make therm & something else @ $12/ ea.
If it ever needs a battery- I will chuck it & get a new one. Batt prob same $$?

innominate

Street Tracker
got mine off flebay for ~$30. they had a couple others that went up as high as $60 if i remember correctly. the more expensive one had a slightly larger face but i didnt think it was worth the extra $$$

loxpump

Rocker
A little different mount. 1/2" drive deep well socket, attached with set screws.
Clock is from NB.

clock1-2.jpg

clock2-2.jpg

daleCarlsbad

Scooter
how does it mount? just screws on? or caps over the stock nut

This one (like most I assume) just slips over the nut and secures with a tiny allen screw at the 6-oclock position.

Looks to be very secure and the chrome is quality for years of use.

koifarm

Hooligan
tick tock

I always liked the looks of that one. I have to see the time when I need to, & I dont wear a watch. I looked @ those, but the budget didnt compute @ the time, so I bought a bar clip on from Aerostich . Com for $15. Has worked flawless for 2 yrs now . They also make therm & something else @ $12/ ea.
If it ever needs a battery- I will chuck it & get a new one. Batt prob same $$?

New batt at radio shack Cap'n Don, $2

Great looking clock Dale, I like the looks. Although I have one like Cap't Don and I like it, I'll put this one on my list of stocking stuffers.....

Not sure about the one on the socket, just looks out of proportion to me for some reason. Nice clean way to mount it though.....