Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • don't care, but like the parties and food

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

ssjones

750cc
I'm praying the Cards pull this out. I can't take another year of Steeler fans crowing about their victory.
Disgruntled Ravens fan.....

loxpump

Rocker
I'd like to see the Big Red pull it off. I'm in a pool at work, but it doesn't matter who wins just what the score is at the end of each quarter. I am however from the St. Louis area and remember when the Cardiac Cardinals were the St. Louis Cardinals with names like Jim Hart, Terry Metcaf, and Dan Dierdorf on the field.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
I'd like to see the Big Red pull it off. I'm in a pool at work, but it doesn't matter who wins just what the score is at the end of each quarter. I am however from the St. Louis area and remember when the Cardiac Cardinals were the St. Louis Cardinals with names like Jim Hart, Terry Metcaf, and Dan Dierdorf on the field.

Division rival or the team that was handed Superbowl XL? I'm a big Seahawks fan, so I'm fucked either way..

KingBear

Hooligan
I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'll pull for the underdog Cardinals. The whole event is completely underwhelming this year.

Dave

Street Tracker
I have a feeling the Steelers are going to win, but I would like to see Big Red pull it out.
Go Cards!

Hedge

American Infidel
Mrs Hedge and I throw an annual Super Bowl party for all our old friends. Yes the famous ribs and Mrs Hedge's famous chicken wings will be on hand as well as a make your own Nacho Bar. WE like to keep it to finger foods so that it is easy on everyone. I have a lot of work to do today to prepare for tomorrow!
D9Lay-FlatGuage023.jpg

shoobie

Scooter
Mrs Hedge and I throw an annual Super Bowl party for all our old friends. Yes the famous ribs and Mrs Hedge's famous chicken wings will be on hand as well as a make your own Nacho Bar. WE like to keep it to finger foods so that it is easy on everyone. I have a lot of work to do today to prepare for tomorrow!
D9Lay-FlatGuage023.jpg

Hedge, that looks good. only 8am and I'm ready to dive in.
Was hoping for all Pa. bowl. Guess I'm pulling for the Steelers.:beer: