Staintune Reverse Cone Exhaust

60wasp

moped
i ended up liking my bike without pipes, so i really dont need these anymore. would like to get rid of them, and im sure someone else can use them. otherwise they are just sitting in the garage.

Condition: Used. there are some brown discolorations mostly on the inside finish where no one can see. a few swirl marks and light scuffs from polishing, and one small dent about the size of an eraser head. There is no rust on the surface. all of the imperfections appear to be brown spots almost like something burned to the surface. Still the exhaust shines and an imperfections arent that noticeable. (the pics are hard to detail since the chrome is still so shiny) i did my best to accurately capture their condition. They polish up nicely. i can take more photos if needed.

price: 350.00 plus shipping? OBO.

$T2eC16FHJI!E9qSO8J!6BQRp,OUt!!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16FHJHQE9nzEyJ!bBQRp,R3Oyw~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16JHJIYE9qUcNbMwBQRp,,SW)!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:

sanjuro

Two Stroke
You may want to remove the link to eBay and read the forum rules before your posts are edited for you.

60wasp

moped
thz. i figured the rules meant linking to other sites... not merely mentioning the fact is is listed elsewhere. no worries either way.

sanjuro

Two Stroke
I think you can mention they're listed, but I know you can't put direct links. The pipes look nice, if I didn't already have aftermarket exhaust I'd make an offer. Btw, welcome to NBR!

60wasp

moped
they could just just about anything with a little work, but thats neither here nor there. they are sold. thanks.