Song called, "Triumph"

Radioguy

moped
Back in about 1979 I heard an instrumental song called, "Triumph." Not the group Triumph but a song called 'Triumph.' I don't remember the name of the group that did it. It was an instrumental and the song was wrapped around the sound of an idling Triumph motorcycle (with occasional blips of the throttle). It was a moderate tempo rock instrumental. I loved this song but never owned the record. It was never a 'hit' record. I only heard it on a progressive rock radio show. If anyone could help me track this record down I would be eternally grateful. Thank you!

Triumph songs

Somewhere on this forum was a YouTube link to some rockabilly style songs and I wasn't smart enough to bookmark them. How's about dropping some knowledge on me Daddy- O ?

That is a gem and I have bookmarked that one. American culture is always best when exported and interpreted by other free thinkers. Wait a tick, Eric Burdon imported that to the USA, we chopped on it and passed it along...job well done East Texas.

The songs I was referring to were an amateur, but very good, mix of bikes and bikers with an electric rockabilly soundtrack. Still looking.