Some People....

T-boy

Rocker
From April to October, the Mrs & I spend our weekends at a campground near Lake Michigan. Upon our arrival last Friday, we discovered someone had dumped 3 puppies behind the bath house, 2 females & 1 male, all huddled together & scared out of their wits. Best guess is that they are 5 - 6 weeks old. My wife & I had just had a conversation days earlier about maybe going dog-less when our old black lab makes her exit from this life. I guess it wasn't meant to be since we are now the owners of a little girl puppy...choc lab/husky mix (maybe)? By Sunday we also found homes for the remaining 2 pups. Now to go through puppy business again for the first time in a long time.

Without further ado, meet Jezebel.
[/ATTACH]

So far Cally, the old black lab, doesn't want anything to do with the puppy.

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1657.jpg
    IMG_1657.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

Way to go Tboy....I could do physical harm to the mental midgets that dump defenseless pups to be cold hungry and frightened. You will provide a great home for a rescue.
LMT

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Great!!! What a wonderful thing you did. That dog will pay you back 1000 times.

I love my rescue pup Otis, going on 6 months now. People suck, they really are heartless assholes but-

You did good, man. You did real good.

First of all. I am not an animal lover. They require to much upkeep that takes time and $$$$$ away from other things I would rather be doing. However, I do completely agree with the consenses of other posters to this thread. Whoever dumps defensles puppies, or any animal like that is a complete scumbag. And yes, ya did good by getting/giving them decent homes.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Good on you for doing what you did. I just recently had to put my rescue boxer to sleep after 12 years. A rescue dog is special in my opinion and that pretty little pup you now have is about to show you that for the years to come

Trebo

Scooter
Nice. I read this and then spent the last 15 minutes in my dog's face telling how much I love him. Thank You.

LoVel

Two Stroke
After looking at the pictures I see you really had no choice. Thanks for doing the right thing.:cheers:

Last edited:

simpson

TT Racer
Congrats!

My family just adopted two rescue pups not too long ago. I had promised myself that I would not get another dog after I lost my best friend (and constant companion for the past 12 years), Cole, earlier this year...I made is 6 months to the day.

Rescued dogs are the best.

-simpson

Hedge

American Infidel
Way to go Tboy....I could do physical harm to the mental midgets that dump defenseless pups to be cold hungry and frightened. You will provide a great home for a rescue.
LMT

I agree - like that asshole that left his German Shepherd in the mountains because her feet got raw from hiking and she couldn't walk anymore! Should be tied to a tree 50 miles into the woods and left to figure out what to do!

T-boy

Rocker
My guess is Cally'll come around and be happy to have a pup to play with and look after... Good job!:c

Yeah, after 2 weeks the old gal finally started to warm up to her new, insane "sister"...even starting to play with her a bit. My wife & I have quickly rediscovered how much care & patience raising a puppy requires. The little devil is wearing us out!