Smokin Raleigh NC Nov Day

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke
Few Pics from my 150 mile ride today . 70 degrees and a gorgeous November day. Yeah I hit the ton.

DSC_1782.jpg

DSC_1783.jpg

DSC_1790-1.jpg

DSC_1799.jpg

DSC_1791.jpg

DSC_1801.jpg

DTMMCThen2.jpg

Last edited:

D9

Vendor
Good lookin bike, good ride, good pics... the last one sure caught
me by surprise, LOL...

Mats

Two Stroke
Oh, that looks like a great ride. Nice pictures too. Liked the last one- looked like something from my old copies of "In The Wind" haha!
Cool Indian, is that a old Sportster/Superglide front end on it?

DavidC

Rocker
Nice photos, and does that motorcycle look GOOD! I am envious, as my bike sits in the garage waiting for brakes; the last hurrah of autumn is slipping by.

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke
Yesterday was gorgeous! We need to hit the road together sometime. Were you up at Falls Lake?

Let's do it . I was out around Lake Jordan , Harris Lake and south down towards Sanford . A good variety of twisty country roads and some 4 lane blasting on Hwy 64 and US1 .

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke
Oh, that looks like a great ride. Nice pictures too. Liked the last one- looked like something from my old copies of "In The Wind" haha!
Cool Indian, is that a old Sportster/Superglide front end on it?

Funny heh ? I just pulled that one off the internet somewhere.

schnabba

Two Stroke
nice area - I don't get that way too much, I end up more anywhere between oxford, louisburg, roanoke rapids, and the southern part of virginia. Depends on how much time I have (backroads slow your progress, they don't go in any particular direction).

I'll have to check out a few places to ride down that way.