simplified wiring diagram

rodburner

Rocker
I probably saved $10 in fuel by not carrying the weight of the wire,deleted by the LC diagram.LOL
Picture310.jpg

In the end,after following their diagram,I just made my own new harness,rather than tracing and splicing into the stock harness..
so,yes,worth ten bucks.

Craigore

TT Racer
Does anyone have a spare wiring harness kicking about and/or know if an america/speedmaster harness would work? I seem to find those all over ebay!

strokerlmt

The FC diagram is easyyyyy to follow......worth buying....teh FC guys are good blokes and hope the public don't share and considering how inexpensive it is I say it is worth it...
LMT

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Craigore, I'm assuming Carbie Bonneville or t-100 here. generally speaking the main harness from the bonneville, t-100, and Thruxton are similar enough to work, especially if you are going to chop it up anyway. If you find an early Bonneville harness it won't have the red Tach wire. I personally shied away from the standard bonneville harness, and used a Thruxton harness on my T-100 which worked perfectly until it was eaten by mice (little fuckers) and am now using a T-100 harness. Got both those harnesses used from Pinwall. Best of luck with the search, if you wait it out and are pretty vigilant about looking one will come up at pinwalls and they are the only vendor that has cheap main harnesses on ebay.

I don't think an America/SM harness would work easily...

Last edited: