Show us your work space

Feeling inspired by roadmanbo and Monty, I thought it would be cool to start a thread showing off our work spaces. I searched and don’t remember seeing a thread already established.

Mine isn’t anything spectacular, just ½ of a two car garage and a few tools, but always looking for inspiration and ideas to make it better.

An older photo:

14BBC262-0537-4981-9847-9A5B64DEA3C2-7168-00000A88DBF45995_zps536151d9.jpg

A more recent photo; cluttered but since cleaned out some.

7D41A321-4731-4731-9E9D-852DAAF98505_zpsrnru7t9o.jpg

I've since picked up a couple office cabinets for cheap to keep my riding gear organized.

96205711-C332-442E-95F0-9620CE07AAAE_zpsb3ea1krj.jpg

monty

Street Tracker
Nicely done , Chris. Loving the look you have. Like all good garages yours has evolved nicely. Just need to smell the warm bike with the exhausts gently pinging as they cool off.

Nice one.

Monty

monty

Street Tracker
Yep, Looking very good. I always find that I enter a different time zone when I enter my garage.......time speeds up and the hours fly by...........

Monty

dr_cerebro

Two Stroke
I do not have a garage, but I will build one later.

Nice place Chris. Do you have a Frigobar full of beer in there?

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
Hello bluesforchallah-san,
You have very spacious garage to play with!
And yes! I would love to see Bonneville owners garage more!

20140511b.jpg

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Here's my old work shop...all 100 square feet of it:

workshop_resized.jpg

Hard to believe I had my thruxton and CB350 in there, along with 2 - R25/3 bmws in parts overhead. Oh, and all my garden tools as well.

Cheers,

--Rich

Roger

Street Tracker
Here's my old work shop...all 100 square feet of it:

workshop_resized.jpg

Hard to believe I had my thruxton and CB350 in there, along with 2 - R25/3 bmws in parts overhead. Oh, and all my garden tools as well.

Cheers,

--Rich

Haha. Seriously? As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with thinking like a minimalist but I believe there must have been some choice words uttered while moving bikes and tools in and out of your work shop. :)
My hat goes off to you.

-Roger-

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Seriously. Zoning regulations in the City of Grand Rapids prohibited building outbuildings larger than 100 square feet on lots less than 3/4 acre and that already had a primary garage.

I only had to fit all that stuff in there in the winter...summers had the thruxton in the primary garage and I parked my car outside. Although cramped, it had heat and was a dedicated work space - which I currently don't have in my new location.

Cheers,

--Rich