Short video in the NC mtns 7/18

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
Rode with a group of friends this past weekend, took my Speed Triple and the T100, what a blast, beautiful roads and great weather for the most part, took the Triple to the Gap and the Bonnie out to TWO. Had an incident with a small Deer on Tuesday while riding the Speedy in the rain, poor sucker slipped while leaping in front of me and couldn't avoid it, ran over it's neck but managed to stay upright :eeek:
The first bike in vid is Busa, then my wife on her Monster and then my bad self on the Bonnie:wave:
http://www.vimeo.com/5722821

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Great video!

You were making it look easy on the Bonnie. I like a vid where the rider is turning nice lines and you certainly were..

Looks like a great road with light traffic. Thanks!

D9

Vendor
Cool vid! - footage looks very crisp & clean compared
to youtube - felt myself starting to lean while watching it, LOL!

ggRAT

Street Tracker
Cool vid! - footage looks very crisp & clean compared
to YouTube

I agree with D9 about the clairty. That was probably the sharpest motorcycle video I've seen. Did he do anything special? Special camera? Is Vimeo better than YouTube?
GREG

Bonafide

NBR founder
Hey Leeds, what kind of video camera is he using?

Next time you get around TWOs - hollar ... we're usually around there somewhere.

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
Maybe it was vimeo, I didn't notice at first but then again I'm half blind. He took the vid with a GoPro camera on his helmet.

DIRK

750cc
great vid. thank's for the show. think about how to stay away from the yellow line of death in the corners. cars wander and it get's ugly real quick. thanks again