Settled on a 2014 Bonneville T100

ByTheLake

moped
This has been a tough decision. I wanted a new motorcycle in the fleet - my 'newest' was a 1999 Triumph Legend TT, which runs well but when I need parts, I've often waited 2-3 weeks, which is a big chunk of the brief riding season in northern Michigan. It was time for a new daily rider, but the choice was tough.

I wanted a classic-styled standard, so that eliminated cruisers and sport bikes. I'll admit, I fell in love with the Royal Enfield Bullet Chrome, but in the end, the 27 HP just didn't win me over. I sat on Honda's CB1100, but it just didn't fit me well, and the angular edges of the tank weren't appealing to me. I like the Moto Guzzi and Ural engines, but in the end, I've settled on a new Bonneville T100.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts in this forum - thanks to all who have contributed.

The Bonneville joins these stablemates in the garage:

1965 Honda C102 Super Cub
picture.php

1965 Honda CA95 Benly Touring 150
picture.php

1967 Bianchi Aquilotto
picture.php

1972 Honda CB175
picture.php

1999 Triumph Legend TT
picture.php

Kiwi

Two Stroke
Wow, those are some really nice old bikes you have there. You mention having a brief riding season, so I assume the long non-riding season is spent polishing. Very nice.

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Greetings from GR.

Nice assortment of bikes....just about any of them will get you over to Short's brewery from where you're located.

Best regards,

--Rich

Like your taste in bikes and really nice photograph's of them all. Welcome to this forum. Some great information always willing to be shared.