Selling my TOR's how much are they worth?

drmuonfunk

Scooter
Hello,
Not meaning for this to be a sale or anything but genuinely interested in the value of used TOR's. I'm upgrading to Predator pipes and selling my TOR's. I can not find pricing for TOR's for the bonneville. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. And of course if you are interested in buying them they are in great condition.

Good question, but really depends on the condition, as you know. Are they rusty, dinged or damaged, or in good or nearly mint shape? Sleaze Bay prices are one indicator of selling price ranges as you know. In this beat-up economy and tough times, lots of us are watching their wallets and searching for bargains. Good luck.

KingBear

Hooligan
Current MSRP for them is a staggering $490.00, an absolute rip-off. You'd be doing well to get half, and I often see used ones listed at $200 or so. Seems like the word is out that the TORs just aren't all that for riders looking for a big sound. Also be sure to state whether the carb jets will be included.

Dont know if this is gonna help as in Oz. But easy here to get about $460
($450 US) for them if in great condition like mine were. I paid $740 (US that time around 500) and replaced them for Hydes. I actually sold to a good mate for $380au (US approx 360) . He was chuffed and I was happy to. So I reckon it is nicer to sell at a price thats fair and to a mate who needs. jeez just goes to show the strengh of our dollar to yours when see those figures. And also just how mch we get ripped off on prices new!

Last edited:
Hello,
Not meaning for this to be a sale or anything but genuinely interested in the value of used TOR's. I'm upgrading to Predator pipes and selling my TOR's. I can not find pricing for TOR's for the bonneville. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. And of course if you are interested in buying them they are in great condition.

Do you still heve them? Can you post some pics? How much are you thinking to get?