Seat Cowl

britman

Scooter
Done

Finished final cut and buff today on the cowl and bolted it on along with my Ebay fly screen. It really changes the look of the bike. I am waiting to to see if it grows on me. Good, bad, or indifferent comments are welcome. I am way too damn old to have my feelings hurt.....

Cowlon1_zps215dcc68.jpg

Cowlon2_zps55545fae.jpg

Cowlon4_zps13c9eb21.jpg

britman

Scooter
Thanks for compliments

I think the bike looks great....good job.....guess why ?????
LMT

That is a beautiful machine Strokerlmt. I would think long and hard before letting it go. I can't see my Scramy leaving the herd anytime soon. I made the mistake of letting a 2008 Scrambler go a couple of years ago, it took a year of searching to find the right replacement.

looks nice! What are the pipes you have? Did you have to cut the heat shields?

Those are stock headers shortened about 4 inches along with the shields. Mufflers are Emgo slash cuts. The baffles are packed to the hilt with steel wool so they are not totally oboxious......

Craigore

TT Racer
Finished final cut and buff today on the cowl and bolted it on along with my Ebay fly screen. It really changes the look of the bike. I am waiting to to see if it grows on me. Good, bad, or indifferent comments are welcome. I am way too damn old to have my feelings hurt.....

Cowlon1_zps215dcc68.jpg

Cowlon2_zps55545fae.jpg

Cowlon4_zps13c9eb21.jpg

very cool. One of my personal favorites... seriously!

britman

Scooter
Price Increase...

Again thank you, one and all for the compliments. The interesting thing is the Dealer I bought this cowl from has now raised the "Buy it Now" price up by 35 bucks, but yellow is still yellow......

britman

Scooter
Time for a change

It was time for a change for the seat cowl, the main reason being I dropped the damn thing on the garage floor creating a very decorative scratch directly down the center. (Arthritics creativity at its best.) Decided to go white with a little nostalgia. Still needs wet sanding and buffing but I kind of like the new look........

strokerlmt

I have always liked the Ace logo. Nice job as usual. My garage floor loves to play havoc with my bits and pieces as well.
LMT