Scrambler Headlight

RoyNC

Street Tracker
When you get that Dime City Cycles headlight installed please let us know how the installation went. Especially if you needed to do any special modifications to wiring, etc..

britman

Scooter
When you get that Dime City Cycles headlight installed please let us know how the installation went. Especially if you needed to do any special modifications to wiring, etc..

Hopefully, I will throw some shots up tomorrow and some hints on re-routing some of the wiring. It is unbelievable the amount of wires stored in the stock bucket.......

Tommy

moped
Thanks Iceseven, I may be one of the few that want to put a 5" light on my Bonneville. I want a narrower look on this next build. I want to color match the new bucket and metal is easier than plastic. Thanks again, Tommy

britman

Scooter
Here you Go

I finished bolting everything up this afternoon. I split the wiring loom and mounted the ignition switch and rectifier connectors under the tank. It freed up allot more room in the headlight bucket. It is a 7'' model and if you are looking for something smaller you might try J&P Cycles. I believe they have a 5 1/2 inch side mount in their stock. I also included an ignition light in the bucket that I found at Pep Boys just for s&*t and giggles.......

ChristmasGoodies2.jpg

ChristmasGoodies1.jpg

strokerlmt

Looks real nice....like the chain guard, black turn sigs, tank/front fender color.....is the rear fender chopped ?????
LMT

britman

Scooter
Brit, that looks real nice, I like the headlight brackets. What pipes are you using I really dig those.

I picked up an extra set of headers off of Ebay and shortened them by about 4 inches including the shields. The mufflers are plain cheap slash cuts sold by JC Whitney, Dennis Kirk, and others. I am running some short baffles but will probably install some longer glass packed ones, it is damn loud......