Scrambler back from paint and stuff :)

saschagast

Scooter
Ok,so for the past weeks I had my Scrambler at BA MOTO to get my scrambler done. Paint, ceramic coated exhaust, Racetech front and rear suspension and a few bits and pieces powder coated. Also a new set of TKC 80s. Here is what she looked like before:

139720193.jpg

And here she is now:

143583859.jpg

143583857.jpg

143583855.jpg

Forgot to mention, also a new set of tank badges, finally got a set of those on my bike.
Last thing I have left is cams and FCR 39s and she is complete. My Thruxton is already done.

I'm so happy with the way she turned out, thank you my friends from BA Moto!!!

mondrian5

Scooter
She's a beaut. Both your bikes are. The knobbies up front look great. How does she handle with those? How did you get the egg crate badge on there? I'm curious because I have a 2011 T100 and I was thinking about that badge.
Nice choices!

saschagast

Scooter
thank you guys.

honestly, I got lucky with the badges. BA moto bought a crash bike that had them on and Nate put them away for me. I've wanted them ever since i bought the scrambler

and the bike is actually cream and black, not white, like an old classic car cream. iPad pics didn't show it well

Last edited:

LoVel

Two Stroke
Also thinking of a custom seat

I was going to say, glad you kept the stock seat. The bike does look great and I hope you keep the stock seat. Had my seat reworked to make it a nicer ride instead of swapping it for something else.

saschagast

Scooter
Oh I'll always keep a stock seat around, but I do want to make a slimmer, fun seat, probably some cool leather. Seen a few and got some ideas :)

jclanin

moped
Beautiful bike saschagast!

What bars do you have on it? Are they Renthal from British Customs? They look great.

Hiltz

Scooter
Very nice bike, great mods, but personally, I prefer the the classic paint job and the bright exhausts. i've gotten rather tired of all this black out stuff. This is supposed to be a retro bike. No black out stuff on those bikes. I'll take an 06 Scram any day.