Scott Forsythe Memorial Page

Bike Bros.

Thanks Bonafide

I love the look of Scott's Bonnie! Thank you for providing this forum too, pretty cool to have had friend to take the time to do all this!!!

Peace

Jeff

Bonafide

NBR founder
Here's a better pic of the mirrors.

attachment.php

Attachments

• scott_bonnie_2009_1.jpg
    scott_bonnie_2009_1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0

KingBear

Hooligan
The mirrors are probably the EMGO replacement mirrors for the Yamaha Virago, but I can't account for the stalks they are mounted on.

If you Google EMGO model XV mirrors, 20-86831 (RH) and 20-86832 (LH) you will get tons of hits including Amazon, E-bay and all the usual motorcycle accessory retailers. Expect to pay about $15 each. You really don't need to worry about right or left side, the supplied stalks are different but the mirrors are the same and will screw right onto your factory 10mm stalks.

DandyDoug

750cc
If memory serves the mirror stalks were actually the OEM ones that he bent himself. ( at least I think so, not exactly sure , too long ago)

I added the same mirrors to my 05 and bent the arms in a vice , but only one bend just so i could see around my elbows.

I always think of Scott especially this time of the year, and the rides we enjoyed together.
Will get out my video he took of me on our very first ride together from my first NTBF rally. We rode the BRP from Deals Gap to Maggie Valley so he could show me the Wheels Through Time Museum.

I still miss him a lot.
Doug

Bonafide

NBR founder
If memory serves the mirror stalks were actually the OEM ones that he bent himself. ( at least I think so, not exactly sure , too long ago)

Yup, I'm thinking you are correct there Doug. The Mirrors screwed into the stock stalks that were bent/polished.