Right decision

Hi,
I'm trading in my Sportster for a base Bonneville, for several reasons, so just wanted to say hi. Anyone else made the same move, and if so, your thoughts!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I have owned a Sportster before and you made the right move...the Bonnie is a way better bike that runs much better. Welcome and throw some pictures up of your new scoot

Picked bike up yesterday. Did the 50 mile commute today. Now need to go to dentist, to get all the bugs out of my mouth, didn't stop smiling all the way. Yes I made the right decision!

At first I dismissed the colour, but I asked the dealer to wheel the bike outside so I could see it in the sunshine, from then it was love. Time to start saving the pennies now for some bolt-on-goodies!

image.jpg

Did that pic work directly? Sorry new to all this interweb nonsense, made worse by trying to use this infernal iPhone-thingy along with failing eyesight, techno phobia and general lack of iq.

Last edited:
I have/love both my 1200 Custom Sportster and my 2001 Triumph Bonneville. In fact, just picked up my second Triumph about 3 weeks ago. A zippy Thruxton. Guess it all depends on my mood and how I want to roll ...

Enjoy your new Triumph.