RFI / Who sells fwd controls for a Bonnie?

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
I have a buddy who's building a hardtail bobber from a '07 Bonnie Black .. it's his project, not mine.

He wants to put fwd controls on the bike, and pitch the mids. He asked me if I knew anyone who sells fwd controls.. I don't.

Does anyone here know of a vendor who makes/sells fwd controls for a Hinckley Bonnie?

Thanks ahead of time.

I don't know of anyone that builds a kit specifically for the Hinkley Bonnie, but Biltwell has a very nice set of forwards that your buddy could probably adapt with minimal difficulty, especially if he's handy enough to build a hardtail.

http://www.biltwellinc.com/Controls.html

fwc.jpg

BlackBonNYC

Two Stroke
I'm looking for a set of controls to replace my stock controls. Those Biltwell controls are exactly what I'm looking for visually. But I'm not looking to move the controls back or forward, I want to keep the stock position.

I wonder if it is possible to use those but in the stock position. Though the brake and clutch are probably not in the right angle for standard positioning. Damn

Last edited:
I'm looking for a set of controls to replace my stock controls. Those Biltwell controls are exactly what I'm looking for visually. But I'm not looking to move the controls back or forward, I want to keep the stock position.

I wonder if it is possible to use those but in the stock position. Though the brake and clutch are probably not in the right angle for standard positioning. Damn

why?

you could powdercoat the stock controls, maybe drill some speed holes in them, replace the rubber parts (foot peg, shifter, etc) with billet. That would look cool. If you want another stock rear brake pedal to play with I have one. Let me know if you want it. Cover postage and it's yours.

BlackBonNYC

Two Stroke
you could powdercoat the stock controls, maybe drill some speed holes in them, replace the rubber parts (foot peg, shifter, etc) with billet. That would look cool. If you want another stock rear brake pedal to play with I have one. Let me know if you want it. Cover postage and it's yours.

I think I'll take you up on that brake pedal

check your pm's

Flaco

750cc
I think this is what you need.
I can't live with out my mid controls, however my highway pegs are perfect in every way.
Mid set for twisties and forward pegs for highway cruising!
Plus I'm 55 and broke my hip in 1980..
Dr. said I would never ride a bike, ski or play basketball again...
Proved him wrong...

Attachments

• HPIM0453.jpg
    HPIM0453.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0