Renntec Rack with quick release for saddlebags?

I am interested in 2 different items but I'm sure they cannot work together with how they attach to the bike.

I am wanting to pick up the quick connect for the saddle bags because I'm planning to use hard bags but I need quick because my garage doesn't have enough space for the car and bike with the bags so I need to be able to detach them when I get home.

The other thing is I want to be able to attach a hard bag to the back when on long road trips, so I need something like the renntec rear rack.

The problem is they both cannot work together given they both attach to the frame at the same spots.

So is there anything made that can solve my problem or am I'm going to need to have some medal work fabricated to make this possible.

Attachments

• photo10262.jpg
    photo10262.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photo10263.jpg
    photo10263.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 2

HepcatBob

Scooter
The MC Resources option should let you have it all. I put their grab rail and rear rack along with their quick disconnect bag mounts on my Bonnie and it works well.

lhoff601

moped
Staff member
I'm the friend. Holan do not actually publish the capacity of that pannier. An oversight on their part. But, you can always email them and inquire. I have gotten around 10L capacity (plus or minus) from them. The angled cut that accommodates the angled exhaust is the primary reason for that. A straight exhaust would allow for a square pannier, which would weigh in at over 20L capacity.

Delivery time took approximately 45 days from order date. That included time in customs, in Europe. The customs time will, of course, vary according to the current international climate.

Speedy2006

Scooter
I always wanted a set of quick release bags but could never find any that did what I really wanted, I ended up going with the Ventura solution and am very happy with that.