RAM Mounts

fishonline

Scooter
I have a couple of ram mounts, one to mount the TomTom to the Speedmaster, the other to fit the Goldwing. It has a weatherproof enclosure and has been in torrential rain, strong winds and at reasonable speed (80-90mph). Works well.

buckie

Scooter
If yours came with a auto suction cup mount, you could just mount it on the speedometer. Had mine on for about 6000 miles and no problems - also the GPS speedometer is more accurate than the one one the bike.

zmilin

Street Tracker
I got my mount from this guy a few years ago and love it! Since I cant post an ebay link you can search for this auction # 200452887840.

Heres a pic of how mine looked with the old GPS:
2692521849_7dd3c0b374_o.jpg

2693336564_887828325f_o.jpg

KingBear

Hooligan
I like that mount, but what I would like better is a solid unit machined out of a single billet of steel or aluminum, mounting over the stem nut like a socket and secured with a magnet inside and a set screw or two. A stem coming up just clearing the bars and a ball like the one you have. Clean, efficient, and center-mounted.

KingBear

Hooligan
Oh shit, I missed that post. That's exactly what I want and it's been right here all along. Comin' at you, D9!

fender

Street Tracker
It looks like D9 will have a couple of orders. I'm looking at one also to mount either a GPS, camera or A/F data logger for tuning the bike.

ssjones

750cc
Any reason why the D9 mount wouldn't work on an America's topnut/riser/bar setup? I have slightly taller bars (HD Heritage) on my bike, which I assume would only help.