Racist idiots piss me off

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
And speaking of race and evolution D9, Jimmie the Greek got fired for speaking the truth. There never has been past or will be in the future a white Dr. Jay or Michael Jordan. This might piss off some white guys but that is the truth.
Its just common sense to anybody who believes in evolution and proven time and again in the Olympics. Genes mutate due to environment through tens of thousands of years of evolution...how skin mutates close to the equator as well. It is also no coincidence that the strongest men on the planet are from northern Europe who happen to be larger, slow and lilly white. :)

Last edited:
I've never met a person who did not have prejudices. We like Triumphs, especially Bonnevilles. Others like those "H" motorcycles while others think Beemers are a gift from the motorcycle gods and so on.

Some prefer "light beer" and others prefer the darker brews while others wouldn't drink any thing but cognac or wine and so on.

This could go on forever but I hope the readers of this post see what I'm trying to say.

nohawk

Rocker
I want to believe I'm not prejudiced. I've worked and played will all kinds of people in this world and not had any kinds of problems with that. But I have to admit that there's certain neighborhoods I've gone into that have made me real nervous.
I really have felt the same way everywhere I've gone, except one time In Philly but that was my fault too.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Some believe Pit Bulls are satin...

They're just morons. Everyone knows Pit Bulls are polyester.

And the "muslim bible" is called the Koran, or the Quran, or other various spellings. And, being written before there even *was* Western Civilization, the notion that it explicitly calls for the persecution of said is ludicrous at best and ignorant at worst. Please try to discriminate between facts and opinions, lest others be mislead by presenting the latter in the guise of the former.

No organized religion out there holds a candle to the various flavors of christianity when it comes to hypocrisy and generally nasty behavior "in the name of god", IMHO. You said "Christianity embraces all religions". Are you fucking stoned? Unless by "embrace" you mean bend them over and hold their head under water and fuck them in the ass until they come around to your way of thinking. So all those Jesuits weren't trying to convince the "godless heathens" that their animist views were wrong and the only way to get to heaven was to go that whole personal savior route? And the Watchtower comic book peddlers that interrupt my Sunday afternoons? Or the born again Holy Rollers that want to teach my kids not to think for themselves? Come on, now, open your eyes and look around....

Last edited:

jphickory

Banned
Western civilization has it beginnings in the Classical Antiquity times which is prior to 500 AD. The oldest copy of the Koran known is from about 750 AD.

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
I want to believe I'm not prejudiced. I've worked and played will all kinds of people in this world and not had any kinds of problems with that. But I have to admit that there's certain neighborhoods I've gone into that have made me real nervous.

There is a definite difference between predjuduce and prudence!:lockit:

Jim :cool:

Ben Quick

Street Tracker
It is "The human condition."
"Man is something to be overcome."
I thank Dog
that the Dude
does not abide
with dogma.

OK, I've been holding back and about to explode if I don't post something on this thread. I don't hate anyone, regardless of race, but if you aren't Anglo Saxon I will be very cautious when dealing with you. Being agnostic, I will be doubly cautious if you profess any religion. Christians and Muslims scare the shit out of me.

Boofhead

Banned
OK, I've been holding back and about to explode if I don't post something on this thread. I don't hate anyone, regardless of race, but if you aren't Anglo Saxon I will be very cautious when dealing with you. Being agnostic, I will be doubly cautious if you profess any religion. Christians and Muslims scare the shit out of me.

Looks like you might be moving soon then :cya:

Ben Quick

Street Tracker
You are O.K, Otherwise. I Think.
When I did my tour in Psychiatry I was told," No politics or religion." And for a reason. Sex, violence or human frailty can be easy going. Throw in politics or religion and people go crazy. Truly and for real, as they say.

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
They're just morons. Everyone knows Pit Bulls are polyester.

And the "muslim bible" is called the Koran, or the Quran, or other various spellings. And, being written before there even *was* Western Civilization, the notion that it explicitly calls for the persecution of said is ludicrous at best and ignorant at worst. Please try to discriminate between facts and opinions, lest others be mislead by presenting the latter in the guise of the former.

No organized religion out there holds a candle to the various flavors of christianity when it comes to hypocrisy and generally nasty behavior "in the name of god", IMHO. You said "Christianity embraces all religions". Are you fucking stoned? Unless by "embrace" you mean bend them over and hold their head under water and fuck them in the ass until they come around to your way of thinking. So all those Jesuits weren't trying to convince the "godless heathens" that their animist views were wrong and the only way to get to heaven was to go that whole personal savior route? And the Watchtower comic book peddlers that interrupt my Sunday afternoons? Or the born again Holy Rollers that want to teach my kids not to think for themselves? Come on, now, open your eyes and look around....
You aren't as shallow as you project and not much that you wrote I disagree with even though you framed it in inflamatory terms.
Is the muslin bible really called the Koran? Do you keep one in the night stand. :)

My bad for taking the thread on a religious tangent. Point being there is linkage between racism and religion...e.g. my dogma isn't the same as yours and gives either side a reason to hate one another.

Blue J is far from Shallow and I agree with him as well. But religion will kill this thread. So lets keep it relatively safe with just racism. jeez I never realised just how prejudiced I am tho. trumpy's Rule. Yepwhoever raised that was spot on.

Last edited:

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
No organized religion out there holds a candle to the various flavors of christianity when it comes to hypocrisy and generally nasty behavior "in the name of god", IMHO. You said "Christianity embraces all religions". Are you fucking stoned? Unless by "embrace" you mean bend them over and hold their head under water and fuck them in the ass until they come around to your way of thinking. - BlueJ

Well before The Dude tells everyone to shut up, I will throw down a few lines. This is not specifically to BlueJ. I am an ordained elder and so have some religious credentials I suppose. I find some people use the church to cover their asses, thats true. Guys who cheat on their wives, lunatics, haters. People who discriminate. Thats not the fault of Jesus or Mohammed. And the church can't weed out all these people - who can pull out the weeds? Only the master, not the servants. There are good people too of course and many of us in between. There is a message of love and forgiveness in Christianity which is the antidote to racism and hate. But it gets twisted by people.

One might practice spirituality on two wheels, like being a buddhist monk or a disciple of Jesus riding a motorcycle into the mountains and sleeping in a bag under the stars alone or with a few close friends. That's a type of spirituality too. It can be. When I do that, I feel that I need nothing - just the woods to sleep in, just the pristine lakes and mountains for a home. I am not "attached" as the buddhists might say. I have done that and ridden hard and fast into what seems like another dimension. Meditation at 80 mph can seem like standing still. And the zen of not being attached is also very close to the antidote to racism and hate. It is just one more short step to "love your neighbor". For any who find that, out on Hunter Thompson's edge perhaps,or under the stars, or in a church, you can love other people without judging. You are my true brothers and when we meet on that sacred road I will be glad to buy you a beer anytime.

Last edited:

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
And speaking of race and evolution D9, Jimmie the Greek got fired for speaking the truth. There never has been past or will be in the future a white Dr. Jay or Michael Jordan. This might piss off some white guys but that is the truth.
Its just common sense to anybody who believes in evolution and proven time and again in the Olympics. Genes mutate due to environment through tens of thousands of years of evolution...how skin mutates close to the equator as well. It is also no coincidence that the strongest men on the planet are from northern Europe who happen to be larger, slow and lilly white. :)

hmmm...Larry Bird, Steve Nash?

nohawk

Rocker
I now have to post from an iPhone and it's still kinda hard for my fat fingers but let me say Blue J I can tell your not an idiot but I wasn't going towards the religion end of the spectrum, hell man two years ago just about today I was at best agnostic but a series of things in my life proved to "me" that I owe thanks and respect to someone other then myself, but I really didn't want to get into religion. I just maybe wanted some insight on why some people can look a man in the eyes,shake his hand,smile and then talk shit about his fucking skin color? I don't get it and I think it's chicken shit and I let this idiot know it,probably why I'm at home again.. Not working

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
hmmm...Larry Bird, Steve Nash?
Perhaps I wasn't clear. Flying from the top of the key in the air with ball palmed into a slam dunk. There never has been a white guy that can do that nor will there ever be. A few years back there was a test of push off force which correlates to jumping ability between black and white NBA players. It wasn't close. Genetics over time morph due to environment. In Africa, the priority of athleticism (survival) over the expanse of time is different than that of colder Europe. When was the last time a white guy won the 100 meter dash in the Olympics is the point.

Last edited:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Forgive me, Dude, for I have sinned. :)

Many apologies for the slight veer off topic, and for any offense that was taken by my opinions. Not (always) my intent. :)

It's just that so many of this world's problems come from intolerance and xenophobia, and someone hit a nerve.

I'm all for everyone has the right to think/beleive/act any way you want, right up to the point where you're interfering with someone else's right to do the same, then I have a problem.

I hate hypocrisy!

And, in that spirit, some of my own prejudice shone through last night at the mall. I was looking at calendars for Xmas gifts, and there was a pretty cool classic motorcycle calendar (with a gorgeous old Trumpet!), and a chopper calendar, and such, with lots of nice photos. And then there was the HD calendar. The front was all orange, with the sort of flame background, and a photo of a Nightster from the side, sort of small, in the middle of this field of orange. And I thought, "gee that's not really such a great photo - I'll look at the rest." So I turned it over and EVERY month was exactly the same field of orange with flames and a small side view of one of the HD products. And I thought to my self "BORING, but what do you expect from HD fans."

*sigh*

Now if only there was a NB calendar available this year. I might go back to last year's and write over the numbers.

Note to Sal: I personally find a VAST difference between spirituality and religion. And I concur with everything you said about the former. :)

Last edited: