• GetAttachmentCAO3JB2C.jpg
    GetAttachmentCAO3JB2C.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1621.JPG
    DSC_1621.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 0

Iceseven

750cc
Definitly not as scary as the old punk rockers!

sex-pistols_0001.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
edit: pop rock video.

sorry guys i do listen to that but i also listen to social d and bouncing souls and bands like alkaline trio

Iceseven

750cc
Naw if you wanna be punk go in the bathroom and punch the mirror then wrap your bleeding hand with a crass t-shirt

Funny! :lol2: Don't forget to spit while bleeding. Got to say that growing up during the punk rock era that it really scared me, but lately I have really gotten into it more and especially the Clash, sometimes I throw in a little Sex Pistols just to get fired up but usually it is the Clash.

Skeeter

Rocker
i think its safew to say music as a whole as changed since the clash and times of some of you guys were a young buck... bands/groups like puddle of mudd, jonas brothers, taylor swift are nothin like what was bein played in 1991 or 1981. right? so "punk" is completly differnt from the sexpistols and clash era.

Skeeter

Rocker
haha yea i know. music and ridin are HUGE in my life. i get alot of ball bustin cause i listen to "pop punk and emo" music.

brass

Two Stroke
i think its safew to say music as a whole as changed since the clash and times of some of you guys were a young buck... bands/groups like puddle of mudd, jonas brothers, taylor swift are nothin like what was bein played in 1991 or 1981. right? so "punk" is completly differnt from the sexpistols and clash era.

Don't know about yours, but my Dolls, Pistols, Clash undergrounds are from early 70's. :shh:

Iceseven

750cc
The main difference between bands then and now is that the new bands have a full time stylist as compared to self styled.

Stylist.

JON.jpg

Self Styled

jr.jpg

Rock on Johnny!