pre-war trump

Skeeter

Rocker
i went to an antique motor/tractor show today. some dude had this old triumph from 1913 i think is what he said, its a red cross bike back when red cross was still a private company. he had been looking for one for a long time and went to england to bid on it at an auction. he did rebuild the motor and replaced the tires and a few things but other than that its pretty much original.
wish i woulda taken more pictures tho

oldtrump.png

MES

750cc
It's nice to see an old bike that is respected for what it is and not restored to factory fresh.
an early Triumph is a find. A Red cross that early, in that shape. Priceless.

I don't think the # plate is OG. Replaced maybe early post war.
British plate # are a nightmare to decipher but it would tell the owner a lot about the bike. Pre '32 limited to 3 digit number. The 'S' or "5" (I can't tell which)beats me. If a 5 then post 32, if "s" then county identifier.
They have experts for this kind of thing.

HK is not Hong Kong.

what a little sweety

Skeeter

Rocker
yea little shit was replaces like that fender sign and a bag on the back but for the most part the bike 'looked" orignal. was a neat bike

Skeeter

Rocker
i think it was a 1917 bike... not positive but its be an aweosme bike to have in your collection. i could sit for hours and stare at that bike. it be so cool to have pictures of guys ridin that bike back when it was in use