• Cosmetics

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Handling

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Just wondering what all you Bonnienuts did first on your bikes. What were your priorities on your Mods. What did you do first?

I put down 4 categories. Can't think of a 5th.

Last edited:

Dave

Street Tracker
let's see... noise, then power, then cosmetics, then power, then handling, then power, then handling again, then power

Gretsch

Rocker
Tach, ped slicer, mirrors, handle bars, seat.

New exhaust is next so I think that counts for power, noise, and cosmetics.

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
I picked power. Exhaust mods, air box and jetting was first. I didn't want more noise, but it comes with power.

Nick Morey

Rocker
Last year it was primarily cosmetics getting the bike to look like I wanted it to, the D&D pipes were a part of that but noise was important too. This year it is power then handling that being air box elimination to finish letting the engine breathe then suspension parts front and back to finish her off. It may all seem assbackwards but, it works for me! :rock:

fender

Street Tracker
1st) Power - Preds (now Sleepers), Airbox chop
2nd) Handling- rear shocks, front springs and different oil, super bars
3rd) (This springs project) Cosmetics - D9 layflat, taillight blinkers, LSL headlight brackets

T-boy

Rocker
I really liked the way my Bonnie looked when I bought it...still do, so I really don't care to drastically change her appearance, but I do appreciate the changes others have made to their bikes. I did install the high sissy bar (for my wife & 2 up riding) and a small windscreen so my jacket wouldn't act like a parachute at high speeds. The one thing I didn't care for was the stock sound, so first major mod was the BC Sleeper silencers. This I did primarily for the sound, not performance. Next mod will probably be the suspension (handling), although I certainly can live with my current stock setup for awhile longer. Someone once mentioned that modding is addictive. After installing the new silencers, I immediately began thinking about what I would like to do next......if only I had a money tree in my backyard.

paulSF

Scooter
Couldn't figure out which to do first, so I did them all at once. Togas, ARK, AIR, rejet, and suspension before I took delivery and brakes, tach, bars, fenders/mudflaps, taillight, turn signals, mirrors, seat, etc within the first week. Power is next during the winter. Come to think of it, I never did ride my new 08 BB stock ...