posers

Oxblood

750cc
Gotto love their manifesto!

roll.jpg

I love ruby helmets but would never spend that much money on something like that!

It must be nice to have that kind of money to burn. I for one don't. Like Oxblood, I would love one of the Ruby helmets, but a cut up Harley Davidson shirt for $198.00? Someones on crack.

Yep I was in my home town a few weeks back and went over to the Douchbag federation.

I asked if they had any Triumph patches and the girl said no but we have some vintage triumph T shirts with original oil stains for $500. I laughed in her face and walked out.
WTF?

oldmanjob

Scooter
Did they get their re-engineered stuff at the local Goodwill store:fight3: And 800 dollar helmets without a DOT sticker would have tickets stuck all over it here in NC.

Last edited:

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Hmmm,

I wonder if I could sell them my old boots for $400, then they could mark up the price to make their profit.

MattRat

TT Racer
I have a closet full of old, beat to shit boots. Yours for the low low price of $450. paypal accepted. I'll even "remanufacture" them

I've just used their contact form to this message to them:

"Yuppie cunts like you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a motorcycle! You're a bunch of posing arseholes trying to sell overpriced shite - get real or get out! Wankers......"

I'll post their reply if I get one ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Skeeter

Rocker
ahaha i emailed they how much they sucked, when asked for my name i put non yuppie. wooooow they suck

whyme

TT Racer
ha ha.....i'll check it out on my lunch break one day. maybe i'll buy that rusty ass harley. Maybe i can sprinkle some old parts and oil around the store for them. I can't believe the prices for old shite and head injury helmets. Seems like it should just be a theme restaurant.