Votes: 11 17.5%
  • They're oblivious to their coolness, just wanna ride

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • McQueen doesn't do polls

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted McQueen doesn't do polls.

Like McQueen...I just like to ride it. Compliments and conversations from admirers are secondary/side effects of owning an awesome ass bike.

Happened to me again yesterday. I was on my way home after hitting the gym and a guy was eye-fucking my bike for minutes on end. I was far away and just sat and let him stare for a few minutes. I then went to my bike and had another 5 minute conversation with him. It was the typical "what year is that?" ; "WOW!!! Looks like something from the 60s" ; "Triumph's still around?!?" bla bla bla.

KingBear

Hooligan
Yes we know we are cool, and no we don't care whether you know it or not. But good for you if you do. :)

rodburner

Rocker
I know I look at myself ride by in store windows,so I will guess others do,either to see what that hellacious racket is OR to wonder how somebody could fuck up a perfectly good bike with those mods.:shh:

em_dot

Street Tracker
Not sure if I'm cool or not. I much don't care. I am what I am. Regardless, a motorcycle shouldn't be the deciding factor.

I will say that I've met some cool people. The Bonneville is usually what starts the conversation.

simpson

TT Racer
The only way it could be cooler is if it attracted as many hot chicks as it does men in their 60's who "owned one back in the day"

-simpson

gcrider

Street Tracker
My GF and I went out to dinner the other night on my Scrambler. We were sitting in the window, and she was amused at how EVERYONE walking by had to stop and check out the Scram. I told her that it's not why I bought it, but it happens everywhere I park it and it IS a nice side benefit to have folks appreciate the rig, especially when sport bikes and Harleys parked nearby don't even get a look.