please save them

Roger

Street Tracker
Mark, the vid you posted, yes it is funny. Some real bad examples of modifictions in that vid that he took off the web himself. I just don't have respect for idiots that openly promote dangerous practices by posting them on an open forum like YouTube.

Mark

750cc
Mark, the vid you posted, yes it is funny. Some real bad examples of modifictions in that vid that he took off the web himself. I just don't have respect for idiots that openly promote dangerous practices by posting them on an open forum like YouTube.
I thought it mocked people who hacked up bikes for the streetfighter or cafe look and while it's long and completely beats the dead horse this particular video doesn't promote anything except not butchering a perfectly good bike.

strokerlmt

Thx for posting....always fun to see different shit. For me 6:19 minutes, it was 6:00 minutes to long ;-))) but hey thats just me.
LMT
PS I liked some of the chopped lightened up bikes. I like naked bikes, some manufacturers slap on way to much plastic.

Roger

Street Tracker
I thought it mocked people who hacked up bikes for the streetfighter or cafe look and while it's long and completely beats the dead horse this particular video doesn't promote anything except not butchering a perfectly good bike.
Sorry Mark. I should have said that all his other vids are piss poor examples of how to do any kind of work. That 'please save them' vid is two wheel comedy though :)