Pirelli Sport Demon Tire Pressure

Ninja K

Two Stroke
Riding up through central California tomorrow and need some advice on tire pressure. Checked the tire pressure yesterday and they're reading 35Psi in the back and 30 Psi in the front. I looked at the sidewall and both the front and back say 42. They tires don't seem under inflated but I'm wondering what the appropriate tire pressure should be. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Deek

Scooter
Riding up through central California tomorrow and need some advice on tire pressure. Checked the tire pressure yesterday and they're reading 35Psi in the back and 30 Psi in the front. I looked at the sidewall and both the front and back say 42. They tires don't seem under inflated but I'm wondering what the appropriate tire pressure should be. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

45 PSI is the maximum cold tire pressure recommended by the manufacturer. The actual cold pressure is specific to the individual motorcycle. I think the pressures other have recommended here sound about right. I use 36/40 f/r PSI in my OEM tires.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Let me also point out that I'm a 200lb rider (without gear), I'm running an aftermarket suspension (firm) both front and rear, and you could call my riding style 'aggressive'.

Hit some curves - switchbacks - etc .. then pull over and look at the wear on your tire and adjust from there.