Photobucket Blows

Hedge

American Infidel
I haven't used Photobucket for a few years. It use to be very easy to use. They have seemingly ruined it by over-complicating it. I cannot even find the area where I was able to post links and whatnot. Anyone have a suggestion for a better application that allows us to link in pix to NBR?

I cannot even find the area where I was able to post links and whatnot.

Are these the links you're referring to? Seems straight forward to me. Upload photo, click on photo and copy paste the "IMG" link directly into the body of the message. I normally hit "preview" just to make sure it shows the way I intended it to.

Photobucketlinks_zpsa46880d7.jpg

Hedge

American Infidel
Exactly - but between the time I posted and now I have found the new area for links. What you showed was what I'm use to. Now I see a different interface but I have worked it out.

I haven't used Photobucket for a few years. It use to be very easy to use. They have seemingly ruined it by over-complicating it. I cannot even find the area where I was able to post links and whatnot. Anyone have a suggestion for a better application that allows us to link in pix to NBR?

It seems to me that most kumpewtur geeks that work for various web sites like to change things and make them more difficult to use, just cause they can. Something in the psyche of those that take up the profession!!!! Photo buckt is just on example, my web provider forced me to change a password that I've used for twenty + years without it ever being hacked/compromised, just because it did not meet some criteria that their kumpewtur geeks established:-(

Roger

Street Tracker

Hmm. I might have to try that one again. I think I ran into problems with the amount of images Flickr was trying to load. Might have been a bad ISP day here.

It seems to me that most kumpewtur geeks that work for various web sites like to change things and make them more difficult to use, just cause they can.

That is so true. The best example of this is Google and what it did to Youtube last year. Really shook up that community. I'm still pissed at Google over that but at the same time, I still use Google. And Youtube.

For posting pics, I am currently using this: http://postimage.org/

I think it's pretty simple just for storing some images. I only use it to link pictures I wouldn't mind keeping. The free version allows you to create two different albums. One I named 'Things I don't want my parents to see' and the other I named 'Things my parents don't think I should see'.

Hedge

American Infidel
Hmm. I might have to try that one again. I think I ran into problems with the amount of images Flickr was trying to load. Might have been a bad ISP day here.

That is so true. The best example of this is Google and what it did to Youtube last year. Really shook up that community. I'm still pissed at Google over that but at the same time, I still use Google. And Youtube.

For posting pics, I am currently using this: http://postimage.org/

I think it's pretty simple just for storing some images. I only use it to link pictures I wouldn't mind keeping. The free version allows you to create two different albums. One I named 'Things I don't want my parents to see' and the other I named 'Things my parents don't think I should see'.

Funny Roger! :)