Oval Style Mirror - Drilled Stem

marty

Scooter
Noticed these Oval Style Mirror - Drilled Stem mirrors for the T100 on the triumph website and wondered if anyone out there has seen them fitted if so any comments welcomed.

:cheers:

Attachments

• mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0

Keith Harding

Two Stroke
Yes. It would be good to know if you could use them to spot any traffic which may be (allegedly) behind you. I've never seen any in my standard mirrors - just a fine view of my elbows.
It would be useful if the guys at the dealership could answer these questions instead of giving you a blank look, a bit like a sheep might. A bit off-topic, I know, but I recently asked my dealer about the availability of replacement main jets for my carbies - I don't think anyone had asked him this question before. Useless.
Anyway, the mirrors...
:whip:

marty

Scooter
I'm going to try and get to my dealer soon to see if they have any and as you say what's the view behind like as they look to sit lower down than the stock mirrors which is what I like, rather than going to bar end mirrors.

My local dealer has them as well. I will ride in on a warmer day and ask if I could fit one quick to see, I will take pictures.

craigc1947

Scooter
I believe they are Kuryakyn i have them on my HD (18424). I also have an oval set (smaller) (p/n 17886) on my Bonneville both of them work great. on the Bonneville i also use mirror extentions which moves the mirrors up about an inch and over a inch and a half no more shoulder views.

MattyMo

moped
Had the Triumph ovals on my Bonneville. Had the solid stems, not the drilled version. Good visibility for me. Put them on my current America as well. Due to a self inflicted incident I had to go back to my drilled stem Triumph teardrop mirrors and miss the ovals. They looked better and vibrated less.